We hold the AGM in three “rolling” sessions to enable more people to take part.
Schools Workers, Tuesday 23rd January 2018, 4.30pm, International House
Lambeth College, 24th January 2018, 3.30pm, Clapham Site
General AGM 25th January 2018, 12.30, Karibu Centre
The purpose of the annual general meeting is to bring the branch committee and its officers to account:
- to report on the branch’s finances;
- to report on the branch’s activity during the past year ;
- to receive a report on the annual assessment.
It is also to make decisions for Lambeth UNISON in 2018:
- agree policies and plans for the year;
- to elect branch officers and branch representatives to external bodies for the coming year
- Elect conference delegates for Local Government Conference and National Delegate Conference
If you would like to submit a motion or an agenda point to the AGM, please email the full text of your motion to Ruth Cashman email@example.com or return to UNISON Office, 1st Floor, International House, Brixton, SW9 7QE by 12 noon on Friday 8 December.
Please see here if you would like to stand as, or nominate a candidate to be an Officer of the Branch. Nominations must be received by 12 noon on Friday 8 December.
If you’d like to apply to be a UNISON Shop Steward please fill out the Stewards nomination form and return to Branch Administrator Juliet Blake, JABlake@lambeth.gov.uk or to UNISON Office, 1st Floor, International House, Brixton, SW9 7QE on Friday 12 December. A shop is a team or group of teams, if you are unsure which Shop you belong to, please contact Ruth Cashman. If more than one person wants to be a Shop Steward for a Shop, the Branch will organise an election taking place at a workplace meeting.